Saturday, April 2, 2011

Op Shopping, Aw Yeah.

I had an awesome morning of op shopping today. And a less awesome afternoon of uni work. But let's focus on the happy!

I went out of my comfort zone today, and went op shopping by myself in Newcastle. I have only ever done it with other people in Newcastle, but I've done it alone back in my hometown. 

And I really enjoyed it! I hit up five different shops in under an hour, all within walking distance of where I parked my car. I had no expectations, so I was really happy when in the first shop I found two things! I saw a lot of things that I liked, but not really loved. I didn't want to buy things for the sake of buying either. 

Here is what I bought! 


These boots are so yummy! I don't have a brown pair of boots, so this was a good find. They are a tad to big, but with a pair of socks (or tights) they will be fine!


A really pretty dress! Absolutely loved the patterns and colours on this one. The straps need to be adjusted, but no biggie.


Ahh sportsgirl. I love the brand, but most of their stuff is out of my price range. Which sucks. But I managed to find this red cardigan today. Anyone would tell you that I love a good cardi, and its true! I am trying to add more colour into my wardrobe too so this was perfect. 


I needed a lightweight jacket that I could wear in Autumn, so when I found this I was happy. It was only five bucks, and its a Witchery jacket! Gosh. There was a few small marks around the shoulders, but I will be able to get them out. 

After that I did some boring uni work on the computer, cooked a quick dinner for the boyfriend and I, and now I am planning to do some more bag designing.


That pretty much sums up my day!
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment