Monday, April 18, 2011

The Making of a New Bow Bag.

As you might have read in my previous post, I have been enjoying bows lately and decided to make some bags with bows on them! Here are some in progress shots.





And here are some finished snaps.





The bows turned out very well!

The orange purse that I had been working on in the previous photos sold before I had a chance to list it! My sis thought it would be a very good present for one of her friends birthdays and ta da it was sold. Yay. But the Green Print Purse and the Red Print Purse are both still available in the shop

Ps. Did you notice I was wearing a bow in my hair? I made that one too, it was the practice bow before I made the real ones for the purses. I totally forgot that I had it on when the picture was taken too!

I had been playing around with the Poladroid download today at uni while I waited for my group to show up (long story!) and had a lot of fun with it. That's how I made the little polaroid frames on my snaps! Oooo so much fun! And so much time wasted   =) 

It's so easy to use too. I've been seeing everyone use the Instagram pictures and it makes me want an iphone just so I can use it! My compromise was the Poladroid program. 

In other news I have been asked to make another custom bag for a friend! Yay. So I made another quick trip to the fabric shop today to get all stocked up on things I'll need. How exciting! When it is completed my official sales tally is 12. 

I've also started using twitter again. Check me out! 


No comments:

Post a Comment