Saturday, April 9, 2011

A productive weekend.

So far, I've had a very productive weekend (as you can probably tell from the title, ha). Made a start on my next uni report, confused myself about the uni report and gave up doing the uni report for today. 

I also finally photographed the two new pleated bags that I had mentioned before. I was going to do it yesterday, but I left it too late after I went grocery shopping and it was too dark to get nice photos =(



Sadly though (not sad for me, yippee!) the bright multicoloured bag has already sold. It was only on my Etsy for maybe two hours?! I so love the pale blue clutch. It's created from upcycled fabric, which is either a cotton or cotton blend and it has tiny tiny polka dots!

I have some new designs for bags in my head now, I just need to get around to making up their patterns and starting them. Luckily it is almost Easter break from uni so I should be able to get some more made up then. 

On other news, I did something today that was on my previous post that you can view here. Yesterday I bought some black frames for my illustrations and then today I mounted them, framed them and hung them on the wall. 


Here is what they look like! I'm really happy at how they turned out. They are watercolours that have been defined with ink after they dried. 

The illustrations are hung over a small table and I would have put a bigger picture in so you could see the whole wall, but I haven't finished organising the table yet, it's still a work in progress! 


But that is one thing I can cross off my list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment