Thursday, April 28, 2011

Home-made Day.

I had an awesome day today!

Firstly a sleep in, a nice big cup of tea and raisin toast for breaky followed by a lot of sewing.

Then an afternoon of home-made yummy goodness! (after a spot of food shopping for the previously mentioned yummy home-made goodness. 

I picked up some caramel coffee (shock horror! I sometimes it is nice to break from tea, and this coffee smells fantastic!) And it is always fun to use my coffee plunger. 


I made home-made bread this afternoon to go with the casserole that I was cooking in my slow cooker. It was the recipe that I learnt off mum only the other day. And not to toot my own horn, but it was fantastic! The meat was just perfect and the bread was so yummy too!


Here is Grant slicing the bread into really thick slices. 


Yummo. It was a beef casserole with potato, carrots, diced tomatoes and herbs.


Even Grant though it was awesome. 

I got my custom bag finished, wrapped and ready for giving today. I also got another custom order (yay) so I am able to start working on it straight away. 

Busy busy busy!

Ps. On a side note (literally) I aligned my text to the left today. What do you think? Do you like it? Leave me a note to tell me your opinions! 



No comments:

Post a Comment