Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Polardroid Pictures (On My Birthday!)

As some of you might know, yesterday was my birthday! (it still is in parts of the US too! That's so awesome.) And I thought what better way to have an awesome birthday than by taken polardroid pictures. So this is my birthday:


8 am

9 am

10 am

11 am

12 pm

1 pm

5 pm

I know there is a massive gap between 1pm and 5pm. Lets just say I was 'preoccupied' with playing with one of my birthday presents (ahem, Sims 3) and buying supplies for a birthday gathering this weekend. I'm a tad bit of a nerd and I've loved Sims for eveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer. My dad thinks it's silly, but it's fun, and I like it. 

I also have to give Grant credit for putting my new chair together. I seriously tried, but he came in and it was finished in 20 minutes or so. I cooked him lunch while he made it. It was a birthday present, and it is soooooo much more comfy than my council pickup free chair. Now I can sew in comfort all day! It has padded armrests too! 

I would have taken a picture of all of my presents....but they have been spread out over the last month since my 'official' party with my sister. And some presents I wont get until my parents come down to see me this weekend. The presents that I have gotten have been lovely!

So in total, I had a super fantastic, totally awesome birthday! 

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment