Tuesday, June 7, 2011

And now its holidays.

Finally! I finished off my last essay and submitted it today. And you know what that means? I'm on holidays. I'M ON HOLIDAYS! (Just a bit louder if you didn't hear it the first time).


For the next one and a half months I'm free to tackle the massive to-do-list that I've written for myself. Including making some more bags for the shop, making some things for around the house and generally have a good time!


Here is a little picture that I took before I was 'officially' on holidays, but its the thought that counts.



I started my first attempt at making bunting for my house. In nice yellowy colours. It's actually progressed more than this now, but I haven't fiddled with my camera for a few days. But I can now. Because I'm on holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment