Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.

The end of the weekend has come again. This time it's bringing the first of my 21st parties closer, one being next weekend! I will get to see all of the family and have a super fun combined 21st (me) and 30th (my sister). So that is something to look forward to. 


This weekend was pretty good. I had some friends stay over Friday night, who I don't get to see very often and that was nice. I also got a fair amount of work done on my report that is not due until a week Friday. My aim was to get it finished before I leave for home on Thursday. I also went to a second hand event thingy on Sunday with some other friends. I scored a pair of $5 shoes that had only been worn once.


Here are some pretty pictures to look at.



Home alone on a Saturday night. Laptop, blanket and tv remote was all I needed.


My new $5 shoes.


My outfit that I wore on Sunday. I really liked it and I'm going to wear it next weekend, in front of people that haven't seen it yet. Hehe. 


How can a weed be such a nice colour? They should be something dull like a gross brown. Or something. 





Cloud watching in the backyard.



Working on (and finishing off) a custom order! This is what it looked like when I was finished.




And that's another weekend all done and finished! On the agenda for this week is to finish my report, and start working on some new bags for the shop. Ooo this is going to be a fun week!



No comments:

Post a Comment