Sunday, May 15, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.

The end of the weekend is not always a good thing. Especially when it brings a 40% assessment closer! I spent all day Friday and Saturday working on my drawings, which I then printed out today. Phew. Now I have until Wednesday to make a super awesome model to go with it.


I wasn't the best of documenting the weekend but I still managed to take some photos to show of my weekend.


Hot milos under blankets with Grant



Working on these envelope clutches with upcycled vinyl. Which I then finished and listed in the shop today. 







I paired the brown vinyl with coordinating colours and retro patterns. I really love them! I also added a wristlet to make them easy to hold/carry as well as three card sized pockets inside so you don't need to carry a wallet if you don't want!


Something else I did today was pick up this awesome mannequin that I bought secondhand from Grant's cousin. I am so super excited to use it, it was exactly what I wanted! I am still trying to think of some names for it...I'll keep thinking, nothing has seem to fit just yet.

Also, pretend that you can't see the mess behind the mannequin...


This photo was suppose to show my makeup, which I was really proud of on Friday night. But the flash kept drowning me out and then I took this one, and I thought it was a nice photo. So there you go, this is what I look like! 

So that in a nutshell was my weekend. Lots of uni work, some sewing and not much photo taking. It's my aim this week to try and take some more photos, and start using my DSLR again. I've got into the habit of using my camera photo because it's easier and I always have it. That's my goal, lets see if I can stick to it!







No comments:

Post a Comment