Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.

 



This weekend was the first weekend of spring. Apart from some chilly nights (as to be expected) the weather was fairly good, nice, sunny and warm through the days! 

I spent almost the entire Friday in Everyday Mae world: designing and drafting new patterns for some new bag designs, working on some current bags-in-progress and starting new bags. It was a productive day! 

Lately, I've had the feeling that I wanted to paint, and honestly I haven't painted in ages. I used to love painting, it was always my hobby that I would go for first. On Saturday afternoon I made time and worked on some old paintings. It was fun, and I hope to do it again in the next few days!

Overall, it was nice to be able to wear a short sleeve top again and not have to wear so many layers! I am definitely looking forward to the warm weather now! 



No comments:

Post a Comment