Monday, January 16, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up



Some scenes from a weekend spent shopping, celebrating a 21st and digging around in the garden. I finished making the black dress in the above photo and was able to wear it to the birthday party! It has been sitting in the ever growing pile of projects-I've-started-but-not-finished since late October. Now I think it may be one of my favourite dresses I've made.

I also spent some time working on some new bags for Everyday Mae, but I don't have photos of that to share just yet! I also have some exciting news about Everyday Mae. I will share soon enough!


Third image courtesy of Emma and Sophie.

1 comment:

  1. I as well as my guys have already been checking out the best information on the website and then suddenly I had a horrible feeling I had not expressed respect to the site owner for those techniques. The people came so glad to learn all of them and have in effect absolutely been taking pleasure in these things. I appreciate you for actually being well accommodating as well as for getting this sort of incredible subjects most people are really desperate to be informed on. Our own honest regret for not expressing gratitude to earlier.
    Pool Filter Replaces Unicel # C-8412 (Pleatco # PA120, Filbur # FC-1293) for Swimming Pool and Spa

    ReplyDelete