Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Update: 25 Things Before 2012...

 I didn't entirely finish everything on my to do list before 2012...which is sad, but I am happy for the things I did complete! Here is an update on my list. 



So the 25 things I want to do before 2012 are...

1. Graduate from my bachelors degree, apply to do masters
*Yay!

2. Buy a set of Russian babushka dolls

3. Save money for ski trip to New Zealand in July

4. Save money after NZ (try to get bank account to $2000!)
*Christmas really depleted my bank account sadly, but I am still saving! 

5. Read at least a book a month (if not more)
*I am so happy I managed this! Most months I managed to read at least two books, if not more! 

6. Frame own illustrations and hang on wall

7. Go on a roadtrip with my sister

8. Have a rocking 21st party

9. Make my first quilt
*Started and...stopped. I have the back and front pieces made, I just need to get my butt into gear and quilt it up! Hopefully it will be ready for winter! 

10. Finish previously started projects:
-White scarf
-Autumn cushion cover

11. Get a tattoo for my birthday

12. Plant some colourful flowers in pots

13. Do enough yoga that I become more flexible again 
*I have made progress, but not as much as I would like. 

14. Learn how to make really cool renders on Photoshop

15. Practice Italian again

16. Buy my own perfume

17. Create and sew a really nice dress pattern

18. Go second hand bookshopping (and cross some books of the shopping list)

19. Clean out old stuff at mum and dads

20. Take my sister to estabar cafe in Newcastle

21. Go to an art show/gallery opening

22. Learn how to make different types of origami

23 Buy a self help book
*I think I might have done this, but I can't remember the exact book. 

24. Take a crafty/arty class
*I took the DIY Dress Up course by A Beautiful Mess. It was fantastic, and I am still working on some of the projects. 

25. Make a baked dinner for the family 


Overall I am happy with what I achieved this year. I am thinking of extending this list until my birthday (in June) in the hope I will finish everything. That way after my birthday I can start a 22 before 23 list! 


No comments:

Post a Comment