Monday, January 2, 2012

New Years weekend wrap up







Reasons why this weekend was pretty cool:

I came home from my parents house for Christmas and realised a lot of my plants were flowering! They are so pretty. Part of the flowers were actually weeds in the lawn, but they are still kinda pretty to look at.

Restarting working hard on Everyday Mae stuff. I took a mini break over Christmas and now I am trying to be more motivated and productive with how I spend my days. 

New Years Eve! Grant and I spent time at two parties before meeting up with some other friends who drove up from Melbourne. We took them to watch the midnight fireworks at Stockton. It was fun, and I'll pretend that we didn't spend the last 10 minutes in 2011 light painting silly photos before the countdown began.



No comments:

Post a Comment