Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Monthly Books!

The monthly reading for September was looking a little poor up until a week ago, when I read two more books. So the total of books for September was three, which was my goal that I mentioned here. They weren't exactly thick books...but a book IS a book!

This. Book. Is. Hilarious. I can't remember how many times I've read this book, but it never gets old or boring. I bought this book in LA..when I was 16. It's still relevant to me!

This book was found at my favourite op shop for only $2. It has lots of interesting information about the early days of quilting in the US, lots of photos and even some small patterns in the back of the book. 

I have to admit, I do love watching reality tv shows, and when I can and it's on I do love to watch the Rachel Zoe Project. So when I found this book awhile ago I had to buy it. It's really interesting, it has lots of handy tips and cool illustrations! 


I wonder if I can read another three books for October? (It's not looking hopeful, this is going to be a really busy month..) 

No comments:

Post a Comment