Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.











The weather this weekend was terrible, rain, wind and thunder! Although that does make a good combination for staying inside and sewing (which is what I did mostly). Sewing the sash to the front of my first quilt, cutting and sewing up the back of my quilt and realising I don't have enough batting to fill it. There was a fabric shopping trip planned for this afternoon, but the bad weather wasn't inviting and so I postponed it for a better day. 


There was progress made on a few new bags for the shop that are mostly finished, and some work done on some not-so-finished bags. I also spent some time Christmas shopping (!!!) and planning my next personal project after I finish my quilt (I am thinking another cushion cover). Here's hoping for a productive week ahead!





No comments:

Post a Comment