Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up



Another busy weekend spent working on uni work. This presentation is due Wednesday afternoon and I have literally spent all day today working on two out of my three pages of drawings. Phew. There is only three weeks left of uni, that's what I keep telling myself.


I managed to squeeze in a quick trip yesterday afternoon to Tea Gardens to visit my sister (who was also visiting someone.) We took the dogs to the beach and had a lovely dinner. It was a welcome distraction from working on my drawings! 


The weekend isn't entirely over yet, but I have put down my drawing pens and I'm about to start dinner. Then I plan to veg on the lounge for the rest of the night, before getting up tomorrow and doing it all over again! 


No comments:

Post a Comment