Sunday, August 7, 2011

Weekend Wrap Up.



How cool is my collage? It's a pretty good way to show lots of my pictures from the weekend, but it only equates to one picture upload. Score! Anyways, the weekend for me was pretty awesome. 

I got to visit The Olive Tree Markets with some girlfriends (and bought the yummy jam and new sunnies!) and was then inspired to make Dutch pancakes when I got home, with my own Dutch pancake maker. 

Unexpectedly, I also worked on some new pretty bags for the shop. When I say unexpectedly I mean that I started these bags and then proceeded to work on autopilot until I had a mostly finished bag. It was in this process that I majorly bent my needle (see pic above). This will be now known as ‘Extreme Sewing’.  

In addition to this, I got some uni work done for next week back at uni. I got to use my favourite pencil (I’m not really sure why it’s my favourite?) and while I think it's quite normal to use it until it becomes physically impossible, when its put it next to an unsharpened one you can really see how much I use it! That's how much I love this pencil!

Oh and I also cut my fringe a la Zooey Deschanel style. I'm sure completely sure if 1. I like it and 2. If it suits me? I think I just need to get used to it. Ignore the fact that I have funny, lack of make up eyes in the picture too.  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment