Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Weekend in Photos





I had a fantabulous weekend and I only just realised that it was Tuesday night and I hadn't done a weekend update! Saturday was a busy day spending time with friends and shopping for another friend's birthday present. We had such friend's party on that night and it was a costume party (the best kind of party) and so I went as a box of popcorn and Matt went as a banana. They were hilarious costumes and I had a blast.

At the party there was a photo booth machine so needless to say there was a lot of time spend in the booth and also outside as it previewed the photos taken so we all watched each other, it was hysterical. I would definitely want one at any parties I have in the future!

Sunday morning was an early start as I had booked in for a horse-riding lesson at 9am. It was the first time I've ridden for almost 8 years, so I was and still am slightly sore from all the bouncing around. We spent some time walking, trotting and a little bit of time at the end jumping which is what I used to love doing when I rode previously. I definitely can't wait to do it again, I had forgotten how much I loved it.


❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment