Sunday, May 13, 2012

Weekend Wrap Up!








The past weekend I spent road tripping up to visit the family and I took a special someone up with me to meet some new people and explore the area.

We spent time trying out some of my favourite places to eat at home and some new places that I haven’t had a chance to see yet. Once of these was a cafĂ© on the top of North Brother mountain, it was so nice and it has the best view of the area. There was also a Mother’s Day breakfast which (most) of the family came too so it was great to catch up with everyone.

I also had to introduce all the animals, and Dudley has definitely found a new favourite person. Some games of fetch were played but mostly he was content to lay in the afternoon sun with us. The cows and other animals are so much bigger than when I last saw them and their winter coats have come in so they are all woolly.

Overall it was such a great weekend. The weather was so fantastic and warm, it was lovely! We even stopped for a short picnic on the drive home which was perfect. I couldn't ask for a better weekend! 


❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment