Friday, March 9, 2012

Home time.

It was a not so relaxing three week holiday of looking after the farm and working six days a week that kept me from blogging. I had anticipated that I wouldn't always be able to post regularly, so I scheduled a few posts and planned to do some more while I was there. Well....a sketchy internet connection, 12 hour days and too many cute animals to play with meant that setting up the laptop and waiting for the slooooooooooooooooooooooooow internet connection to work wasn't really worth it. Not to mention on weekends I traveled back to Newcastle, moved house and started uni again. Phew! 


I managed to stay on top of my photo-a-day-challenge and that's almost all the photos I took! Although I did manage to make a nice little video which I will post up soon =) But for now, here is some of my favourite photos that I took.











No comments:

Post a Comment