Friday, July 22, 2011

Inspiration Friday

Now this Inspiration Friday post is a little different. Sadly, I didn't find these images on Etsy (there are other websites too!) Now, if you have seen some of my pictures lately, you would know that I have relatively long hair. And the last few weeks I have gotten to the stage that I want to cut it off again to something more manageable. This seems to be a continuous cycle for me, and usually as soon as I cut it I want it long again! Go figure. 

So I have been looking at cool pictures of long hair, and experimenting with rag rolling, blowing dry, etc to change up the look. Here are some of my favourite images.


Found here 
Found here
Found here
Found here
Found here
Found here

Now I did have a bit of a silly moment and kind of, didn't really understand on Pinterest where the source information was? I have just tried to link them back when I can, if I've done it wrong and you know better can you let me know??! Also, anyone want to invite me to Pinterest? 

=)

Happy Friday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment