Monday, November 12, 2012

Life Lately..


Life lately has been very, very busy. There have been some ups and a few downs. One big down was the funeral of Matt's grandfather, who I had only know for some months but who was an incredible man who I quite enjoyed the company of. It only takes moments like this to realise what is really important and what you actually need to live a happy and healthy life. 

Another up has been Alfie. It's nice to have a little companion who follows you around and is always up for a play when you are ready. He is a growing boy who so far has been responding well to training. I have really enjoyed my three days of being with him straight, without having to leave him while I go to work. What I really didn't expect is that a puppy is quite similar to a baby and I am really missing my sleep!

I hope to be blogging more regularly again soon, maybe with some more photos to share. 



❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment