Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mid-week Instagram!





Currently some pictures I have taken in the last few days:

1. Pop art drinks,
2. 11th floor sunset,
3. Some hotel art,
4. So much greenery in the middle of North Sydney,
5. My chives have started to sprout....and not stop,
6. I'm mixing it up and wearing clashing patterns today.

I have spent the last two days in North Sydney....working really sucks when you have a slight case of the sniffles. Luckily I also had a day off today so I can rest a bit more and try and get rid of it. I am on the tail-end and all I have now is watery eyes which is my least favourite part.

In other news, I really need to get my finger out and do some more sewing. I feel like I haven't done much creative stuff in the last few weeks. But first I need to get my house organised and my sewing room clean so I actually have a space to sew on. Now that the days are longer, and my house is less cold at night time I might actually start to sew after work. 


❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment