Sunday, June 3, 2012

Etsy Success Sydney!


My day began early, up at 4 am to catch the train to Sydney. The train ride was uneventful and once the sun came up it was much more enjoyable. The ride through the Hawksbury River was beautiful, there was fog everywhere and it was so pretty. Once I arrived in Sydney I had to change trains and catch on into Circular Quay. I'll pretend that I didn't stand at the wrong platform and almost caught the right train the wrong way! I realised my mistake just before the train arrived and was able to change platforms in time to catch the right train. 



The actual event was completely indescribable! The MCA was beautiful, the rooms were decked out and so pretty. One of the rooms was filled with plants everywhere, cool light installations and even a coffee stand/shop right at the back of the room! (It's beside the point that I don't drink coffee, I'm a tea girl all the way.)

The talk given by Chad Dickerson (CEO of Etsy) was just so fantastic, I was glued to my seat the entire time. I can't wait until Etsy loads all the presentations online so I can watch them again and see the ones I wasn't able to attend. The rest of speakers were fantastic and the day flew by and before I knew it I had to leave so I could catch my train home. 

Travelling home was tedious, I was tired, cold and hungry but the day was so worth it! I'm glad I got to go and experience an Etsy event, I hope there is many more in the future!! 




❤❤❤


No comments:

Post a Comment